Friday 16 March 2012

How do I avoid a Voiceover Scam?

I was reading a very interesting article about the voiceover business recently on the internet and this particular site recommended growing your voiceover contact list quickly by using voicecontacts.com. I wish that I could remember the website on which I saw the link.


One word of advice: Don’t. This is a scam. This is a con. If you pay them any money you will see nothing in return. Not even an email.

If you order contacts you have to pay via Paypal. But Paypal will only refund you if you have bought a TANGIBLE asset. Which voiceover audio is not. Therefore you lose your money. You have been warned!

Update: The offending website is now offline.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for share this awesome information about avoid a Voiceover Scam.In this post very nicely describe some info like voiceover business and the audio production world.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.